2003 Sep 25 20:58

Re: [vox-tech] .ixi and .ai files

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 04:44:58PM -0700, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> and a google search later...
>
> http://www.icdatamaster.com/i.html

Hehe, thanks.  I thought I'd have a hard time searching for such a short
string, but I guess ya never know til you try.

Of course, their explanation on that page is pretty useless to me ;^)

  AlephOne.Document open with: ALEPHOne.EXE /dde

Time to Google and find out what the hell an AlephOne is ;)

Thanks!