2003 Sep 25 15:54

Re: [vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 02:52:48PM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> I get about three or four nigerian scam messages per day, on average, at
> my personal email address.  I got about 8 today.

Since SoBIG died down, that's about ALL the vox* lists have been getting,
so far as spam, lately.

(I found a neat JavaScript URL you can pump into Mozilla that checks
all of the 'Discard' form buttons in the mailmain admin page.  Really helps
when I go in every couple of days to wipe 'em out.)