2003 Sep 25 15:35

Re: [vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 p@dirac.org wrote:

> On Thu 25 Sep 03, 12:09 PM, Donald Childs <dchilds@scupper.net> said:
> > Has this been submitted to Citibank or the
>
> it's been reported to abuse@citibank.com.  i've been toying around with
> reporting it to FBI since i'm fairly sure this WILL catch people, and
> it's not a silly pyramid scheme (remember those?) or nigerian scam (even
> those are starting to fade away).  i just need to look into who at the
> FBI gets this sort of stuff.

I get about three or four nigerian scam messages per day, on average, at
my personal email address.  I got about 8 today.  I used to collect them,
because there seemed to be so many variations, but I lost interest awhile
ago.  Anyway, they don't seem to be fading from my home emailbox.  (My
work email rarely gets them.)

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing