January 6: Social gathering
2003 Sep 25 06:35

[vox-tech] seeking a boot floppy with usb support

[vox-tech] seeking a boot floppy with usb support

I need a boot floppy that will allow me read from a USB hard drive.  I've
been using Knoppix for this task on other computers, but I stumpled accros a
new laptop with only a USB CD-ROM drive.  Knoppix starts to load from the
USB CD-ROM drive, but chokes.

So... Anyone know where I can find a boot floppy with USB support?  I've
read about making my own, but it doesn't seem very easy.

Thanks!

Charles