2003 Sep 23 17:04

Re: [vox-tech] Compile problem...

Thanks Micah, I think you're right. I checked their website again and they're saying to use their
latest and unstable version. Problem now is that when I'm trying to fetch a file from CVS repository
i.e.

C:\>cvs-1.11.5 export CVSROOT=:pserver:anon@cvs.nitmtl.ca: /cvsroot
cvs-1.11.5 export: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs-1.11.5 [export aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

what that means? Thanks.
Walther.