2003 Sep 22 15:22

Re: [vox-tech] the answer to all my virus problems

Re: [vox-tech] the answer to all my virus problems

--On Saturday, September 20, 2003 04:24:56 PM -0700 Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> wrote:

Cool.  I wonder if there's an easy way to get Postfix to
notice these attachments at the front door, and drop the
connection before all 150K or whatever have been received.
Well, if the remote end sees the connection drop in mid-session, it'll typically save the message and try to deliver it again later. So this feature wouldn't be all that useful.
--
Ken Herron