2003 Sep 03 09:26

Re: [vox-tech] Outlook Question (I know, but please bear with me...)

MB said:

> At least ditch that Outlook virus.  Use any free mail client such as
> mozilla...

I've tried both Mozilla, Eudora, and Thunderbird.  I do, however, need a
client which will integrate e-mail with calendaring and which will sync
with my Palm Pilot.  If there is a free client for Windows that does that,
point me at it!  Evolution is my favorite client for many, many reasons,
but does not run natively on Windows, or even under Cygwin.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry