2003 Sep 01 13:53

Re: [vox-tech] USB Conflict Woes

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 12:09:58PM -0700, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> ...Or, at least, I *think* it's some sort of USB conflict.

Hrm...  I see you're using usb-uhci.  I recall there's another module,
'usb-ohci', if I remember correctly.  It's been a LONG time since I
looked into this kind of stuff, but I vaguely remember (maybe from
when I was getting my Zaurus cradle set up... which I never use, BTW :) )
that in some cases you wanted the _other_ USB driver module.

*shrug*  Hopefully I'm not pointing you in a totally wrong direction,
but it might be worth spending 5 mins to Google ("ohci" vs "uhci")

:^)  Good luck, and sorry if I've just wasted your time.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                   "The patient has no previous
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill             history of suicides."