2003 Aug 31 14:42

[vox-tech] OT: External Sys Admin/Storage Admin

Thought this might interest some people on this list.

--
David

Subject: External Sys Admin/Storage Admin Participants Needed
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Usability Labs <usability-participation@Sun.Com>
To: usability-participation@Sun.Com

Usability Labs and Services (UL&S) is seeking EXTERNAL participants for
an upcoming usability study.

If someone you know (outside of Sun) is a match, please forward this
announcement to them and have them reply directly to
usability-participation@sun.com with their contact information.

IMPORTANT: In adherence to Sun's privacy policy, we cannot accept any
referral contact information from anyone except the referral directly
so please forward this announcement to him/her.

All participants must be able to attend a session at our Menlo Park
facilities and will receive $100 for a 2-hour commitment and their
important feedback.

If you refer a participant who is selected and participates in a
session, you will receive a referral gift on completion of the study.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 TO: 		STORAGE ADMINISTRATORS (novice to intermediate)
 		or SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS (novice to intermediate)

		**please see additional requirements below

 STUDY DATES:	Mon 9/8; Tues 9/9; Thurs 9/11; Fri 9/12

 STUDY LENGTH:	2-hour session on *ONE* of the dates above

 LOCATION:	Sun Microsystems Usability Labs, Menlo Park, CA

 WE ARE LOOKING FOR STORAGE OR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS WHO:

 		--are currently or recently employed

 		--spend the majority of their work time doing the
 		  following storage or system administration tasks:

 		  **Scaling enterprise's growing data storage needs
 		  **Archiving large amounts of stored data
 		  **Automating data protection policies
 		  **Improving and sharing user access to data
 		  **Enabling quick recovery from system downtime

 NOTE: Other criteria is required and will be screened via phone.

 ALSO:		--Willing to be videotaped during the study.
 		--Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement