2003 Aug 16 07:58

Re: [vox-tech] Trying to get nfs working

Re: [vox-tech] Trying to get nfs working

> - Kernel NFS support? Check using
>
> 		grep NFS /boot/config-2.*

adams:~# grep -H NFS /boot/config-2.*
/boot/config-2.2.20-idepci:CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
/boot/config-2.2.20-idepci:CONFIG_NFS_V3=y

So, I guess I don't have NFS in the kernel?  Doesn't woody have nfs
support built in?

> - Proper packages installed? You need either nfs-common and nfs-
kernel-server
>   or nfs-user-server.

Got nfs-common nfs-kernel-server  (the results of the execution are in
my original post)

> - Clients allowed to connect by /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny?

Yes, got this (again in my original post)

Jay