2003 Aug 13 16:27

Re: [vox-tech] X server crashed?

It doesn't appear to be CPU overheating.  Here's what happens:

[katie@bob katie]$startx
 info scrolls by really fast
 screen blinks to black, then blinks back
 info pops up with version  & release date blah, blah, default settings
using vt 7

waiting for x server to shut down

[katie@bon katie]$

I'm totally clueless as to why this happened.  I haven't made any changes
in months.

Katie