2003 Aug 12 23:39

[vox-tech] X server crashed?

everything was fine, no problems, then I moved the mouse and the x server
shut down.  every time I try to start it, it looks like it's about to
start and then it shuts itself down with the usual "waiting for x server
to shut down" followed by the prompt.  i'm not even getting any error
messages.

what happened and what can I do to fix this?

Katie

=====
--
Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,