2003 Aug 06 10:11

[vox-tech] removing kill messages

hi guys.  so when i launch an app in the background and i kill it like
this:

   $kill $pid
   $

then it displays something like:

   $
   [1]+  Terminated              xv

but if i'm doing this in a script, i want the display to not appear at
all.  how do i stop this message from displaying?  thanks in adv!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/