2003 Jul 23 22:23

[vox-tech] RE: 802.11b PCI Nics

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 12:20, Charles McLaughlin wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > and this:
> > Linksys GPL Code Center
> > WRT54G
> > Firmware Version 1.30.1  / Firmware Version 1.30.7
> > http://www.linksys.com/support/gpl.asp

Sorry, I accidentally hit send without typing my message.  :-0

I read about this router on slashdot. It uses embedded Linux and linksys
released the source code after being pressured about the gpl.

There may be people trying to hack this router to make it a general
purpose box.  It sure would make a nice webserver for around the house,
since it is cheap, small, quite, etc.

Charles