2003 Jul 16 14:34

[vox-tech] Kernel Compilation - RPM Installation

[vox-tech] Kernel Compilation - RPM Installation

Hi All,

Just wondering

Is installing rpm version of kernel easiest way to go about this job?

Anybody out there played with rpm version of kernel?

I would like to try this cause I would find this one must more easier
for newbie like making.

Instead of remembering 7 to 8 commands, copy files to /boot, linking
process grrr.

PS : Anything which automates this whole process are welcome.
RPM is just one way I know about but would like to try based on
suggestions and recommendations.

Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B