2003 Jul 16 14:34

[vox-tech] ATA133 120GB HD okay to use with Pentium I?

[vox-tech] ATA133 120GB HD okay to use with Pentium I?

Hello.

I got a ATA133 120GB Maxtor hard drive.  Would this work on a Pentium I
with a (I think) ATA33 controller?  I don't see why it wouldn't, but the
guy at CompUSA told me it probably won't even boot.  Just thought I'd
check before I open the box and face the wrath of a 15% restocking fee.

Thanks in adv!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim