2003 Jul 02 15:00

Re: [vox-tech] good reference source for fstab permissions variables/syntax

Re: [vox-tech] good reference source for fstab permissions variables/syntax

Last but not least, whenever you use vfat, you should use the "showexec" option as well, so that execute bits are handled correctly (unset for regular files, set for directories, subject to the umask. Otherwise they'll all be set, even for regular files)