2003 Jul 04 14:09

[vox-tech] good reference source for fstab permissions variables/syntax

[vox-tech] good reference source for fstab permissions variables/syntax

I'm trying to set up a vfat partition on rh8 so my users (me) have
write as well as read permissions on my vfat partition.

I've used several suggested fstab file variables and syntax changes
suggested in ng posts, the rh 8.0 manual and the linux doc project HOWTO-,
but haven't had any success. Could you guys give me a heads up on a good
source?

Here's what I've currently applied:
/dev/hdf4   /fat           vfat    user,rw,noauto      0   0

Thanks,

Don