2003 Jun 26 17:05

Re: [vox-tech] Problem: APT internal error problem

Re: [vox-tech] Problem: APT internal error problem

#debian-devel said something short and cryptic about libpam0g in its news (/msg apt news), but I don't know how that relates to this, nor even what it means. (And I'm off to get a job now, so I don't have time to research it more. Let me know what you find out)