2003 Jun 26 11:55

RE: [vox-tech] Perl question: determining the computer's IP addre ss

Adrian Kalaveshi said:

> Can't you just use a relative path?  i.e:
>
> <form method="post" action="../cgi-bin/group.cgi">

Not in this case, no.  The script refuses to execute unless it's called by
an absolute path.  This is a problem, I know, but I have yet to figure out
how to fix Apache to solve it.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry