2003 Jun 24 10:34

Re: [vox-tech] ps2 mouse not working

--IQvoI1rdlCKiYEYW

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 04:24:33AM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> My k6-450 died a couple of weeks ago, so I ordered an Athlon 2400+/ASUS
> A7S333 mobo/box/power supply and it arrived today. I plugged in the old
> hard disks, floppy, cdrw, monitor, keyboard, and mouse, and everything
> worked except for the mouse.

Please send output from:
=3D=3D=3D
ls -l /proc/`pidof gpm`/fd
grep -v ^# /etc/gpm.conf
grep -3 mouse /etc/X11/XF86Config-4=20
=3D=3D=3D

> Any suggestions?

  Just to clarify, stay on the text console until that is working...

- if you restart gpm and wiggle do you see any movement?

  It is remotely possible that mouse input is being routed into the=20
new human input system /dev/input/mouse0 ...

  Not seeing the IRQ seems odd.

--=20

--IQvoI1rdlCKiYEYW

--IQvoI1rdlCKiYEYW--