2003 Jun 22 23:52

Re: [vox-tech] perl: quoting strings with spaces

Re: [vox-tech] perl: quoting strings with spaces

--o99acAvKqrTZeiCU

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 05:22:17PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> when using a quoting operator like qw and friends, how does one one
> quote a string with spaces?

You don't.

>   foreach my $county (qw/Amador Calaveras 'El Dorado' Humboldt Lake Teham=
a Trinity/)

You could do something similar to this:
=3D=3D=3D
foreach (split ",",=20
               'Amador,Calaveras,El Dorado,Humboldt,Lake Tehama,Trinity') {
  print "$_\n";
}
=3D=3D=3D

--=20