2003 Jun 16 19:43

Re: [vox-tech] Signing email

--liqSWPDvh3eyfZ9k

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 03:20:01PM -0400, Subba Rao wrote:
> I have installed GNU Privacy Guard on my Slackware system.
> How do I sign with my key for all the email that I send using mutt?

This should be it.
=3D=3D=3D
set pgp_autosign                 # sign messages being sent
set pgp_timeout=3D28800            # remember the pgp key for at least
=3D=3D=3D

I wrote about how to change default mutt behavior a little while back
the thread starts here...

--=20

--liqSWPDvh3eyfZ9k

--liqSWPDvh3eyfZ9k--