January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 13 12:49

Re: [vox-tech] Perl cgi scripts not executing

"Richard Crawford" <rscrawford@mossroot.com> writes:

> I have two servers -- let's call them Trinity and Neo.  They both
> have Apache 2.0.44 and Perl 5.8.0 running.  Both of them have
> mod_perl installed.  But Neo executes Perl cgi scripts just fine,
> while Trinity only shows the source code for the Perl scripts.

[...]
> Is there anything else I could be looking at?  There are no error
> logs that show anything is happening.

I had a similar problem a few days ago.  I was missing "AddHandler
cgi-script .cgi" so cvsweb was not working.

- Enable server-info and see what modules actually got loaded.
- irc.freenode.net#apache is usually helpful.

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com