2003 Jun 13 06:29

Re: [vox-tech] Re: sniffing wireless packets / war driving

Re: [vox-tech] Re: sniffing wireless packets / war driving

Have you tried NetStumbler.com?
Mark

Charles McLaughlin wrote:

Sorry.... I thought that I noticed a basestation in infastructure mode.
It was actually in ad-hoc mode, so maybe it is just someone else's laptop
and not a basestation.

Charles