2003 Jun 12 10:54

[vox-tech] Problem wth init 5

I have installed linux redhat 7.3 on a machine with 64
MB RAM. The machine was bootng into graphics mode by
default. I fiddled with the setup/system to go to the
text mode.
Now the machine does'nt go the graphics mode, after
booting the screen will b flickering and  am unable to
login.

I am able to go to single user mode and sucessfully
run init 3.
But there seems to be a problem with init 5.
Also by runnng command statrx, I am able to go to
graphics mode.

Can any one suggest how to tackle ths problem ???

Regards
joel

=====
JOEL PINTO