2003 Jun 09 12:15

[vox-tech] pc/104 board

All,

I am looking for anyone with working knowledge of pc/104 boards. I have a 486 board with no apparent video output, but with 10MB network, and 2 pcmcia card slots ( with wireless cards currently ). It seems to be booting from a flash disk, and has a removable memory chip. There is a 2.2 kernel on this device, and I would like to reconfigure the network. Problem is: I do not have root passwd or any local account. All I have is https/http access. There is a telnet server running, but I do not have passwords.
The board I have is VERY similar to:

http://www.microcomputersystems.com/msi-cm486.pdf

I tried emailing them, but go no response.

I am looking for:

1. keyboard connection
2. serial port(s)
3. some way to just read/write the flash disk, and reset the root passwd

Thanks in advance,
Mark B