2003 Jun 05 15:13

Re: [vox-tech] Redhat 8.0 shutdown does not power off.

Re: [vox-tech] Redhat 8.0 shutdown does not power off.

--- Mike Simons <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
<snip>

After 16 lines of "...disabled for 5 minutes" I
did a physical power off.

Then booted clean to cli.  Did s-u-o 3 times with
the same result each time:
   s-u-o, "power off", black screen, reboot.

lsmod reports "Not tainted" following a clean
reboot to the command line.

To answer Shawn's question, this RH 8.0 is
running the 2.4.18-14 kernel.

Jim