2003 Jun 10 04:03

Re: [vox-tech] Tux Racer very slow.

If it's NVIDIA, you'll need to download the accelerated driver from
NVIDIA's website and install it:

http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-4363/NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4363.run

You'll also need to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

   1. Change `Driver "nv"` to `Driver "nvidia"`.

   2. Comment out the lines `Load "GLcore"` and `Load "dri"`.

   3. In the same section as step 2, make sure you have
      the line `Load "glx"`.  If not, add one.

Good luck!

-Mark

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, karthikeyan.balasubramanian wrote:

> Hi,
>

> > You probably do not have hardware graphics acceleation. Post details about
> > your video card.
> >

> If i remember correctly i am using NVIDIA card.  Lemme go back home and give
> you the correct details.
> What more info do you need.
>
> Have a great day.
>
> Karthikeyan B