2003 Jun 08 04:44

[vox-tech] Tux Racer very slow.

Hi,

  I installed Redhat 9.0.  I have to say Redhat is getting much better day
by day.  Its even recogonizing my
printer cool, just my Logitech webcam is not in that list of available
webcam :(.

  I tried to play tux racer, the one which comes with redhat 9.0.  Its
running but is going frame by frame.
Can i do something to speed it up.  Some fine tuning tips to get it fast.

PC Configuration
Pentium 4 - 1.4 GHz
256 MB Ram (510 swap space)

  Have a great day.