2003 May 30 00:59

[vox-tech] Linux graphing software?

As I get to actually finishing up with my masters's thesis, I'm starting
to think about ways to actually present my data.  I'm wondering if anyone
out there has some recommendations of some relatively accessible Linux
softward for creating pretty scatterplots of real data.  In the past I've
tended to use MSExcel for this sort of thing but would like to shake that
habit for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
Alex