2003 May 28 16:26

[vox-tech] Zaurus wireless compactflash card

[vox-tech] Zaurus wireless compactflash card

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations on wireless compactflash cards for
the Zaurus?  I bought a 802.11b card for $30 after rebate (Linksys WCF12)
but I haven't tested it out yet, since I still need to setup a wireless
access point.  There's a special for a D-Link DCF-660W for $20 after
rebate this week.  Does anyone have any personal preference?

This site:
http://www.zaurus.com/dev/support/peripherals.htm
lists the WCF12 as supported.  I've searched for the D-Link card, and that
is also supported, so it just comes down to personal experience (range,
power consumption, etc.)

TIA,
FL