2003 May 23 21:44

Re: [vox-tech] Is it possible to damage a wireless card with justsoftware?

Re: [vox-tech] Is it possible to damage a wireless card with justsoftware?

Bad form to reply to my own post, I know.

Wasn't the card.  Something I'd done while trying to set up my wireless
card seems to have made the WAP itself go wonky.  My wife's connection
went poof as well.  I power cycled the WAP and that seems to have solved
the problem.

Brain-dead paranoia moment past now.  Thanks for your patience.

*sheepishly crawling back into a hole*

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 19:52, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> My wireless card was working fine this morning under Linux, and then it
> stopped working altogether; it won't even pick up a signal under
> Windows.
>
> Is it possible that I might have damaged the card itself while messing
> around with it in Linux?
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford