2003 May 21 20:44

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

--On Monday, May 19, 2003 05:50:41 PM -0700 Ken Herron <Kherron@newsguy.com> wrote:

Mike,

Somebody feel free to prove me wrong, but I'd be surprised if anyone
makes a case like you've outlined. There's little or no commercial
demand for it; people wanting to do RAID or just control that many
drives generally go for hotswap SCSI.
Okay, I'm officially surprised:

	<http://www.rackmountpro.com/productpage.cfm?prodid=1695>

--