2003 May 21 14:06

[vox-tech] starting screen from shell startup script

[vox-tech] starting screen from shell startup script

So now I'm ready to learn screen.  So I'm about to put screen in my
startup script.  Except...

Once I login, it'll execute screen, which will run screen again, which
will run screen again, then again, etc. and it'll be caught in an infinite
loop.  Or does it detect itself somehow?  Or do I play with my
bash_profile vs. bashrc thing?  How do I prevent it from running itself
recursively?

Thanks!

-Mark

--