2003 May 20 22:20

[vox-tech] Mod-Perl, Back online

I asked Micah offline:

thanks Micah,

I'm working through the eagle book, more specifically the ticket example
(chapter 6, authentication/authorization).  They use a method:

$r->err_headers_out->add('Set-Cookie' => $cookie);

I can't figure out how they know there is an add method available.  I'm
looking at the request object api at:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/api/Apache.html#_r_E_gt_err_headers_out

Jay