2003 May 15 06:04

Re: [vox-tech] Calculating partition sizes

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Charles Polisher wrote:

> {  /proc/partitions is a quick way to check on # blocks and
>    to identify what partitions are defined on all drives.
> }

Thanks a bunch!

But... it says I'm using 1 block for hda4, but I don't have hda4.  Anybody
know why it's taking up 1 block (which appears to be 1024KB) for a
partition I never created?

Thanks!

-Mark

PS: The more you know, the more questions you have... !!

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/