2003 May 15 01:42

[vox-tech] modprobe errors in /var/log/syslog ect

[vox-tech] modprobe errors in /var/log/syslog ect

second reply to self in 2 days... i really need to stop posting so late at
night!

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."