2003 May 14 10:40

Re: [vox-tech] hdparm for scsi emulated CDROM drives?

Re: [vox-tech] hdparm for scsi emulated CDROM drives?

On Wed 14 May 03,  9:44 AM, Robert G. Scofield <rscofield@afes.com> opined:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2003 12:28 am, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> > S But much better in terms of
> > quality of what I ended up with in the end compared with RedHat or
> > Mandrake, though.
>
> How?  Can you given an example?
>
> Bob

not releasing beta copies of gcc that don't compile the kernel.

not having some X related packages start with "X" and some that start
with "x".

apt and apt related tools

pete