2003 May 19 09:24

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

A tech at work told me he got some kind of funky
firewire or USB case that holds a bunch of old
cast-off drives (no motherboard, it is designed to
be an "external" device for a PC). I'll try to get
more details.