2003 May 19 08:46

[vox-tech] Downgrade glibc2.3 to glibc2.2 in Debian?

[vox-tech] Downgrade glibc2.3 to glibc2.2 in Debian?

Hi there.

I am running Debian "Sid" and have sussed out the upgrading, etc. However,
downgrading is a mystery to me. I need to revert to glibc2.2, as my ATI
drivers don't work with glibc2.3. I can download older versions, or change
my sources to "stable" I guess. But then what?

How can this be done simply?  :-)

Thanks in advance,
Dietrich