2003 May 14 02:06

Re: [vox-tech] Linux backup software

I'll throw my vote in for amanda.  Because:
	Opensource
	Has worked for umm close to a decade for me for a bunch of servers
	Self-schedules the dump level rotation for max coverage
	Allows for recovery WITHOUT amanda
	Is great at keeping the tape drive streaming (very important)

--
Bill Broadley
Mathematics