2003 May 12 16:05

Re: [vox-tech] cvs help - file not showing up in working copy ofrepository

Re: [vox-tech] cvs help - file not showing up in working copy ofrepository

--xd9y+pRso0hzCdjI

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 01:15:19PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> You can create a .cvsrc file
> in your home directory to provide default arguments which should
> be used even if you don't specify them. Here is my .cvsrc file,
> with annotations I added for this email:
>=20
> diff -u       Use unified format
> rdiff -u      ditto

=2E.. good advice.  I use "diff -up" which use unified format and
make the diff's a little easier to read by putting the procedure=20
name in the diff.  I've seen a few places that strongly encourage
patches to have -p in their HOWTO.

--=20

--xd9y+pRso0hzCdjI

--xd9y+pRso0hzCdjI--