2003 May 14 02:06

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

Re: [vox-tech] Computer case for lots of drives...

PC Power & Cooling used to have a Monster Case that handled 2 motherboards and quite a few drives. I didn't see it on http://www.pcpowerandcooling.com/home.htm ... maybe there's one on eBay. The case used to weigh > 100 pounds if I remember correctly (steel case).