2003 May 07 07:22

Re: [vox-tech] Linux backup software

CA makes a product called BrightStore (formally ArcServe).  Can't attest to
how good it is (I have a new customer using it one win2000, but they make a
linux copy, I still have to test)

Jay
 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ehrhart, Jay" <ehrhart@ycoe.org>
To: <vox-tech@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 5:46 AM
Subject: [vox-tech] Linux backup software

I am running Red Hat Linux on my servers and I am looking for a backup
software suite.  Any experience with a good software suite that will
backup multiple servers?

Jay Ehrhart
Wide Area Network Manager
A.S, MCSE, CNE, MCP+I, A+, Network+, I-Net+
Yolo County Office of Education
530-668-3729
jehrhart@pacbell.net
Ehrhart@ycoe.org