2003 May 05 10:44

Re: [vox-tech] installing Dialogic on linux

Re: [vox-tech] installing Dialogic on linux

A google search ("+linux +streams +software") produced the following:
1) Technical overview of streams as alternative to BSD sockets:
2) "home page" for "Linux STREAMS (LiS)"
  http://www.gcom.com/home/linux/lis/

Good luck.