2003 May 05 10:44

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless cards and orinoco patching woes

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless cards and orinoco patching woes

wish i could help you, but i really know nothing about pcmcia.  it's all
voodoo to me.

however, we've had two posts in the past year about the orinco drivers.
in both cases they started to work when the person monkeyed with a
setting having to do with a security protocol.

i can't remember even sketchy details, but nicole carlson was the person
who answered the first post for help (rhonda).  she (nicole) is in LA
right now, but hopefull when she gets back (monday?) she'll be able to
shed some possible light on the matter.

sorry you're having a rough time.   wish i could be of more help.  :(

pete

begin Jonathan McPherson <jamcp@ucdavis.edu>