2003 Apr 28 23:18

Re: [vox-tech] Brain fart: making one linux box talk to another

Re: [vox-tech] Brain fart: making one linux box talk to another

The flowers and copious amounts of chocolate have been purchased
already!

Meanwhile, while I have Samba working appropriately, I decided to go
with NFS.  I simply hadn't enabled it on the server, but now it's good
to go and everything works.  Thanks to everyone who responded with
suggestions.  :-D

Next up: DNS, I think.  I shouldn't have to refer to other computers in
my network by their IP addresses.