2003 Apr 28 14:41

Re: [vox-tech] Brain fart: making one linux box talk to another

Re: [vox-tech] Brain fart: making one linux box talk to another

--fwqqG+mf3f7vyBCB

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 02:29:54PM -0700, Richard Crawford wrote:
> Now, I'd like to access my /home/richard directory on my new computer from
> my usual desktop. =20
[...]
> making two Linux boxes talk to each other is something I haven't had to do
> yet.
>=20
> How do I even start?

apt-get install nfs-kernel-server

man 5 exports
man 5 fstab
man 5 nfs

=2E.. come back with more specific questions.

  Good Luck,
    Mike Simons

--=20

--fwqqG+mf3f7vyBCB