2003 Apr 10 09:30

[vox-tech] RADIUS

I need suggestions on RADIUS software.

I am building a new Red Hat Linux box to replace my Intergate UNIX box.
I have a small ISP service of about 120 users.  I have a Cisco AS5200
that currently connects to the UNIX box which is my RADIUS server.
Red Hat does not have a RADIUS server included.  Any suggestions on what
RADIUS software I can use on the Red Hat box?

Jay